Key ingredients –
- Sustain expert knowledge of the working functions of all assets, the Returns Center & Trans App process
- 100% Assets accountability, VIRs/Truck Inspections.
- Review & reconcile all returns products with expected returns report.
- Understand levels of constraints that would hinder the business goals; i.e. proper truck inspections, OOS.
- A professional attitude when recovering assets from the delivery teams
- Must maintain open lines of communication with management, co-workers & delivery teams
- Maintain all required service levels by making sure that all assets are removed from the truck
- Work closely with the Process/Yard Manager to assure business objectives are being met
- Report any & all issues immediately to the Return Center Supervisor so that resolve can take place
- Uphold all policies & procedures
- Support all business decisions & contribute to the process
- Participates in all training & development initiatives
- Support the Process/Yard Manager in accomplishing all objectives
- Support all business functions that drives quality decisions
- Review their own goals & objectives to enhance self improvements
- Achieve & maintains service level results
- Support the delivery teams in customer satisfaction
- Attentive focus on required tasks that will drive quick resolve
- Ensure adequate resources are available for the business needs at any time
- Uphold all FreshDirect Core Values
- Listen with an empathetic ear to all employee issues & challenges
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- Must have a valid NY driver’s license
- Ability to perform all Admin Roles & responsibilities (Check in / Returns Center)
- Actively maintain high levels of team morale
- Ability to work nights & weekends
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally & written
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
Launched in New York City in 2002, FreshDirect is a leading online fresh food grocer delivering farm-fresh foods & brand-name groceries directly to the doors of customers throughout five Northeastern U.S. states, including New York City & Philadelphia. We are committed to sourcing the freshest & best-tasting meat, fish, produce & specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers & farmers around the world, & its in-house team of chefs & bakers produce a wide selection of freshly-made meals, baked goods & more.
FreshDirect “At the Office” delivers the same high-quality food with expanded product offerings & services for corporate clients. In 2015, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio with the launch of FoodKick, a mobile-first food business that connects consumers to the freshest, tastiest finds in food, drinks, & lifestyle essentials all delivered within an hour.
Our company aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves, & works extensively with dozens of charitable & community partners.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career & feed your future & have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits & we go above & beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, & a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible & generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect & FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, & other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, & Zumba, & monthly manicures
- and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese & Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back & forth to the subway
- We offer up to $1,500 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues & annual company picnic for friends & family
Learn more @FreshDirect on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube!
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature & level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, & skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified & meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.