We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes. Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, & cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
CipherHealth is hiring a team member to join our Marketing team to focus on Customer Growth & Advocacy Marketing. In this role you would focus on running customer marketing strategies & campaigns that enable us to leverage the existing customer base as a growth engine & drive cross-sell & up-sell revenue. Our base represents a huge opportunity in terms of customer revenue & customer retention. We need a sharp, data-driven marketer whos comfortable working across channels & teams (customer success, clinical, product, sales).
We are looking for a strong leader who can implement change, bring new ideas to the table, & quickly establish rapport with the customer success, clinical & product teams.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, sales, & customer success to create & execute on growth projects.
- Creating content for email onboarding, nurturing, & landing pages to focus on different groups of customers
- Using data to create ideas for experimentation, & executing projects to drive activation, retention, engagement, & revenue
- Responsible for the promotion & planning of our annual user conference, including driving registrants & attendees & ensuring they have a top-notch experience
- Presenting new ideas at team meetings & cross-functional meetings
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Marketing in a SaaS company, including digital & email marketing
- Experience with a marketing automation tool - Pardot, Marketo or Hubspot
- Passionate about technology, a fast-paced environment, & constant change
- Bonus points for experience InDesign & Salesforce.com
- Proven critical problem-solving ability
- Understanding of & experience working in the healthcare space highly desirable
- Excellent prioritization skills & the ability to manage various projects & stakeholders concurrently