Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online & mobile service to internet users to find, select & book restaurants.
LaFourchette connects restaurants & diners via LaFourchette (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. For restaurants, LaFourchette provides a software solution, LaFourchette Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel & hotel industries.
LaFourchette, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Netherland, Australia, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay, Colombia, Peru), ElTenedor (Spain).
Today, we are a looking for a Salesforce - CRM Manager to help the Sales & Service Experience product team to scale up our Customer Care operations team of the shared service center based in Barcelona.
Overall, the Sales & Service Experience Product team is in charge of running smoothly & continuously improve Sales & Customer Care Operations for TripAdvisor Restaurants & TheFork, in scalable way, with a high level of satisfaction of external & internal customers.
The main mission of the Sales & Service Experience Product team is to:
- Support Sales & Customer Service Center processes (for TripAdvisor Restaurant & TheFork solutions) improvements & automation,
- Administrate Salesforce & improve tools provided to the Sales Resp & Customer Care teams to increase their productivity & well-being
- Improve customer satisfaction & B2B/B2C experience through strategic projects (self-service sign up optimization, telephony system switch, implementation of new products to sell processes)
You will join an agile & dynamic product team in a fast moving, scale-up environment to build the customer care experience of the future. Reporting to the Sales & Service Experience Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing & growing together.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of 2 Salesforce Administrators (1 for Sales Cloud, other for Service Cloud)
- Serve as lead hands-on system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 800+ users
- Support & structure the SF Admin team to organize the work across TF Sales, TARS Sales & Support needs in order to :
- Manage Salesforce usage (including user creation, roles, profiles, permission sets, queues, listviews, & group)
- Maintain & customize Sales Cloud & Service Cloud applications
- Manage operational requests, end-users analysis & individual views, & troubleshoot issues.
- Oversee the mass importation of new Salesforce objects (ie. cases) when necessary (Dataloader management)
- Maintain Knowledge product structure & Community Websites associated (B2B & B2C)
- Assist the development of training materials & provide training & support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity & accuracy including cleaning & duplicate record management.
- Manage all sales & service related technical resources & migration of data into Salesforce.
- Identify new & creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support business processes or functions in collab with SF product managers & developers
- 4+ years related experience with Salesforce, doing implementation, configuration, customization, reporting & troubleshooting production issues
- Strong reporting background & utilizing reporting tools
- Fluent English writing & speaking skills & Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of agile methodology & projects management tools (ie. JIRA)
- Team player, passionate, open minded with a touch of humor
The position can be based in Barcelona or Paris, with regular trips to Paris or Barcelona.