As Peloton's Facilities Manager, you will be the onsite facilities lead of Pelotons Secaucus location. You will ensure that the building runs smoothly & efficiently, maintaining a high level of organization & cleanliness. This role, reporting to the Senior Manager, Facilities Operations will be highly autonomous.
- Open & close the facility each day, Monday through Friday with occasional support on weekends & evenings as required
- Serves in an on call capacity in case of after hour emergencies
- Ensure that the facility is organized, clean & safe
- Is technically skilled in multiple fields including plumbing, electrical, base building mechanical systems & HVAC
- Executes asset preventative maintenance
- Communicates effectively
- Conducts physical inspections of the facility, grounds & premises
- Maintain the office portion of the site by ordering & stocking supplies & snacks as well as managing desk assignments
- Manage all incoming & outgoing mail & packages
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility including the ability to operate a forklift
- Maintain all facilities contracts including but limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, janitorial, furniture, food & beverage, printers, office supplies
- Coordinate & partner with IT to help problem solve IT-related issues
- Partner with our global security team to maintain extremely high standards around security & visitors
- Maintain the highest safety standards in compliance with local laws, OSHA & best practices across the organization
- Manage the onsite conference rooms
- Assist with additional onsite tasks as needed
- Proven working experience in a warehouse/office hybrid environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, & Google calendar
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Great, helpful attitude in partnering with many different teams
- Solid communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to be resourceful & proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize & work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible with change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching & lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live & on-demand workouts from the worlds best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our Members first & obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best & encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.