At mParticle we are very serious about data.That is why we are looking for a Business Process Analyst who can administer our Salesforce.com platform & its integrated tools to support our business teams. Help us execute upon strategies with automated processes & measure success with reporting.
Salesforce is our source of truth, which means our BPA holds the keys to our kingdom. Our Business Process Analyst will have the ability to work across multiple teams, manage priorities & deliver results. Our BPA is collaborative, creative & a problem solver who believes in getting to yes, much more than saying no. Our BPA is flexible & adaptable & understands how to manage priorities in a sales driven, high-growth organization.
As a member of the Operations & Enablement team, we are looking for a team member who approaches others with humility & respect, seeks continuous improvement, focuses on processes & creates value for our internal customers (the mParticle business teams).
- Provide frontline day to day support for Salesforce.com users across the organization
- Recommend & implement SFDC best practices for security, data integrity & user adoption
- Manage all technical issues related to SFDC with SFDC support & Vendors
- Manage SFDC
- Provide hands on keyboard administration, implementing new workflows, objects, formulas, processes, approval workflows as determined by the business
- Provide admin & technical support to end users of sales & business tools
- Act as a liaison with vendors & business owners to manage & execute against requirements
- Work with IT for onboarding & offboarding of users
- Document processes related to tools for user training & reference
- Work with Project Management Office to review, recommend & implement new process automation via SFDC & additional tools
- Provide input on existing business processes to improve accuracy, adoption, ease of use
- Provide business critical reporting as identified by the business teams
- Salesforce Administrator with minimum two years experience with a SaaS company in:
- Einstein Analytics
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications:
- Platform App Builder
- CPQ Specialist (Bonus)
- Bachelor degree (finance, business, or information systems desired)
- 4+ years in business process analysis, business analysis, management consulting and/or change management
- Experience with G-Suite & Troops
- Proficiency using Visio or similar workflow documentation tool
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication as well as ability to work with remote teams & vendors
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 100+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.