As a Customer Success Manager at Latch, you will be the front line & most senior member of the Latch Customer Success team. You will help drive the entire customer lifecycle with our Head of Customer Support & Success & align yourself closely with the product team as well. This includes facilitating a successful customer journey from purchase order to end-user engagement.
- Oversee the journey of new accounts & ensure successful implementation & positive brand experience
- Help product & engineering teams to deliver new features that our prominent accounts are asking for
- Manage day to day communications with a small-medium book of business
- Manage the long term health of our customer base
- Create communication tailored by stakeholder for all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, drip campaigns, etc.
- Mentor junior Customer Success Executives in best practices
- Assist Head of Customer Support & Success in implementing a CRM
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS company required (bonus if it was both hardware + software).
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests & doesnt need a lot of oversight
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms & adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Netsuite/Mixpanel experience a plus
- B.A. or B.S. required