The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, & internal stakeholders through direct support & scalable solutions. We are a service-centric & analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, & scale through better automation, process & product experience.
The ideal Quality Team Lead is a fantastic & experienced people manager with experience managing QA analysts/specialists in a high volume, fast-paced contact center setting.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop & deploy scalable support quality assessment programs to drive consistency & quality across all support interactions
- Work daily to ensure that the quality you & your teams are assessing is in line with customer expectations; when quality is high, customer satisfaction should be high
- Drive a customer support QA program to effectively monitor & measure performance internally & with our vendor partners
- Ensure QA scorecard & audit coverage provides a comprehensive overview of support quality; be comfortable conducting phone & email quality reviews, evaluating agent performance, & providing coaching plans for improvement
- Identify leading indicators of trends in customer satisfaction to lead training, coaching, & other education efforts
- Determine business needs & scalable solutions to solve quality issues through observations & analysis
- Lead projects & establish objectives & outcomes to achieve superior quality KPIs
- Develop presentations, regular communication cadence for QA performance, & project updates with operations leaders & stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in contact center role, with a large portion in Quality/QA management
- 3+ years of people management experience (teams of 5 or more)
- Strong analytical & quantitative skill sets
- Passion for optimizing processes with an eye for efficiency
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Customer service in your blood, along with serious attention to detail
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional & local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluckeveryone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.