OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
As our Senior Event Producer, you will assume a key role within the global marketing team & larger go-to-market organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the delivery of world-class event experiences through a deep understanding of creative execution, excellent project management & experiential storytelling.
You will be responsible for the vision, orchestration & execution of Zuoras in-person, virtual & hybrid marquee events. You will lead the planning & logistics for all conference elements including theme, content & speaker management, event logistics, sponsorships & expo, branding, social elements & internal/external event communication.
You will need to understand the business key priorities to align the conference strategy as well as manage stakeholder requirements & production timeline. Your work will be critical across stakeholders in marketing, sales, customer primacy, & leadership in driving a best-in-class experience through programming & engagement that aligns with the company's business objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Create end-to-end vision & strategy for Zuoras marquee events in collaboration with Marketing leadership
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a complete understanding of the objectives, messaging, priorities & key issues for our audience; work in collaboration to develop the content architecture, storylines & creative messaging for key programs
- Develop & build a "world-class" conference agenda, recruit & vet speakers (internally & externally) based on selected topics, & manage speaker communication before, during & after the event
- Build a comprehensive work plan & be responsible for completing projects on time by managing & motivating teams, facilitating commitments, managing the expectations of key stakeholders & communicating the status of project milestones
- Manage the entire production budget including preparation, negotiation & accurate forecasts; alert management about any risks & make recommendations for corrective action
- Own end-to-end event logistics & vendor management; create detailed production timelines & run-of-show documents
- Collaborate with Design team & external agency to develop creative elements which enhance the attendee experience; including stage set design, graphics & visuals, & video production
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-10 years in events and/or entertainment industry in related roles such as Event Producer, Executive Producer, Event Director, Showrunner
- Project management, team & program leadership
- Live event technical understanding, large scale production & full event keynote session experience
- Ability to build & leverage relationships both internally & externally
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong executive presence & confident decision maker
- Effective leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
About Zuora & Our ZEO Culture
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.