INTURN a B2B marketplace this is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands & retailers to buy & sell in seconds. Were addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation for the first time since Microsoft released Excel.
You will build & optimize features on INTURN platform & internal applications. Help INTURN manage the brokerage of millions of dollars of merchandise & complexities of a rapidly growing business. Collaborate with our world-class design team & engineers to leverage your software & create an elegant UX. Be part of iterative development, from compiling & vetting specifications through integration & testing. Build a product that is solving a real-world problem that brands & retailers will use every day.
Technologies we use: PHP 7, Golang, Node (ES6 JS), PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS, Docker, Chef, Git
- Write clear, maintainable, testable code
- Documents & demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments & clear code
- Create robust high-volume production applications & develop prototypes quickly
- Work with design, product, & business teams to develop features according to specifications
- Write automation code to deploy, monitor & alert to support your applications
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Strong CS fundamentals with 2+ years in professional software engineering experience
- Expertise in PHP (PHP 7)
- Demonstrated usage of unit testing, continuous integration processes & monitoring
- Experienced with relational or non-relational databases
- Willingness to learn & try new technologies
- Experience working with distributed services
- Familiarity with cloud service providers (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- BA/BS in computer science or similar major
Benefits & Perks
- Professional development & wellness annual stipend (physical & mental health) $3200.00 per year.
- Sabbatical (after 4 years you get an additional month off)
- Medical, dental, & vision health care
- Paid Parental leave (12 weeks)
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation days: 18
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy)
- Equity options
INTURN is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants & employees. It is the policy of INTURN to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation & professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation & gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.