NS1s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers & the world. We are the market leader in DNS & traffic management software & services, & our customers include the biggest properties & largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, & many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling & processes of todays DevOps organizations, & deliver reliability & performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, & also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
NS1 is seeking an Executive Assistant to our CTO & VP of Engineering. The EA will join a growing administrative team helping to support the leadership of the companys largest departments.
The EA will ensure the CTO & VPE are able to operate in an environment where the highest impact work & areas of priority can take focus. A successful candidate will be able to help prioritize daily projects & longer term initiatives, switch gears & context with the two executives regularly, & grow to anticipate needs to ensure both are successful in their responsibilities & activities.
As a representative of the team & business the EA will ensure that the constituents of the technology department always receive the best possible experiences around timeliness, responsiveness, & thoughtfulness. The EA will manage first impressions & continued experiences when interfacing with team members, customers, recruits, vendors, & others.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Primary point of contact for coordination of internal & external activities & meetings, calendaring, travel arrangements, & all other administration & logistical activities for the CTO & VP of Engineering.
- Participation in the coordination of technology department activities, including all-hands meetings, onboarding, knowledge-sharing sessions, & social events
- Implement best practices around meeting preparation, including agenda management, prepared research & relevant context, & facilitation of follow-up/action items
- Coordinate & execute meetings, dinners, & events for the executive team, board members, & guests
- Implement systems to file, organize, & archive information & contacts for CTO & VPE in order to manage day-to-day activities & meetings
- Handle confidential & non-routine information & facilitate communication between appropriate people & teams, ensuring information flows freely between the technology department & our go to market, people, & administrative functions.
- Manage a range of administrative responsibilities including expenses, travel arrangements, meeting notes, & various customer, partner & board follow-up activities.
- May require occasional availability outside of core working hours, including some late nights & weekends
- At least 3 years of experience at a technology company as an assistant to an executive or team
- Detail-oriented, fastidious, perceptive, patient, & intuitive
- Exemplary grammar & communication skills
- Experience with productivity tools, including G-suite, Slack, & Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to maintain efficiency or effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of functions & macros in Excel
Working @ NS1
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary & stock options)
- medical, dental, & vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours & time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.