They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are adding a Paralegal to work closely with our Legal team in New York! The position will be responsible for providing high-level support & direct assistance on complex & highly sensitive legal & administrative matters.
What You'll Do...
- Handle administrative & substantive responsibilities with respect to preparation, execution & organization of legal documents
- Maintain corporate minute books for subsidiaries
- Prepare simple legal documents using existing forms (e.g., NDAs, resolutions, etc.)
- Review basic legal documents
- Coordinate & keep track of signature pages & fully-executed agreements
- Organize legal documents & maintain charts, files, & status trackers, as needed
- Upload legal documents into document management systems
- Handle departmental administrative duties as assigned, including:
- Legal billing (i.e., handling outside counsel payments)
- Manage attorney calendars & scheduling meetings/calls
- Make travel arrangements
- The Paralegal shall also handle other tasks as requested
You Should Have....
- 1-2 years as a corporate Paralegal, preferably in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Strong attention to detail & excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize & complete multiple tasks under time constraints
- Bachelors degree.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.