Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Senior Product Analyst is a strategic member of the individual product domains which are mapped to customer problems. As a Sr. Product Analyst, you will be responsible for helping product teams build data-driven roadmaps by sizing & prioritize initiatives, providing a consistent flow of data-driven insights to help achieve targeted KPIs & creating dashboards & reporting to monitor & measure success. Youre a skilled collaborator who is able to work across departments & disciplines. Youre able to tell stories with data that help contextualize opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar product analytics, marketing optimization or digital analytics roles with strong technical & analytical abilities.
As a part of the Product team, the work you do will help shape our product strategy & drive us towards our company objectives - if youre excited to dig right in & have meaningful impact, wed love to hear from you!
- Lead & manage analytics activities for a product domain, including partnering with & mentoring Product Analysts
- Identify KPIs for Product teams that map to customer problems & how to measure success; Partner with Product Managers & Product Marketing Managers for buy in & socialize across the team
- Partner with Product Managers to size opportunities & build a prioritized roadmap
- Identify opportunities for product changes/experiments based on analysis & proactively share these opportunities to the product team
- Understand both quantitative & qualitative research & trends related to your product domain & be able to actively leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
- Combine results of experiments & product launches to show how product teams have impacted KPIs & revenue
- Create dashboard & automated reports to track KPIs
- Define data tracking requirements & ensure proper execution
- Contribute to data quality - identify discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Support experimentation initiatives by calculating sample size, monitoring & reporting on results
- Partner with other analysts on other product domains & across other disciplines in the company to share insights across teams & bring findings back to your domain
- Extensive experience in an analytics focused role, product analytics experience is a plus
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in SQL, Web Analytics, Excel - R/Python is a plus
- Proficiency in wrangling & transforming data
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- Expertise with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative & qualitative), presenting the data in a clear & concise manner, & create actionable insights
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics & best practices (a plus)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.