See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Customer Marketing Manager EMEA.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build, develop & scale Twilios customer marketing programme in EMEA by deepening customer relationships & fostering customer advocacy.
As Senior Customer Marketing Manager EMEA you will act as a trusted regional advisor on best practices in customer referencing & storytelling, building executive & customer trust at scale.
In this role, youll:
- Identify, showcase & publish customer stories from across the EMEA region
- Partner with internal teams, building the EMEA regional customer marketing programme
- Lead & coordinate regional customer marketing activities including for localisation
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented across all stakeholder interactions
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table
- 5+ years experience excelling in customer-facing roles, with a proven track record in building strong relationships with customers by showcasing their voices & innovation, & advocating for their point of view
- 2+ years of working cross-functionally on customer-related engagements, including on customer stories & visual storytelling, with product & industry marketing, campaigns & demand gen teams & with field marketing teams on sourcing & preparing customers for events, panels & conferences.
- Strong program management skills with ability to prioritize & keep multiple partners aligned
- Experience communicating with & pitching to senior & executive business partners
- Excellent writing & storytelling skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in a second language applicable to the EMEA region such as French, German or Spanish.
- Familiarity with localisation tactics to ensure customer marketing content is relevant & accessible & across the EMEA region.
This role will be based in our office in London, Dublin or Madrid. Approximately 15% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.