About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People Operations team. The People Ops team builds & provides support to the Daily Harvest crew by managing hiring programs, facilitating growth & development, & ensuring a safe, positive, & productive work environment. Daily Harvests primary focus is on doing goodand this starts with people, whether they are employees, potential employees, or customers.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Associate will support Daily Harvests continued growth by seeking out top talent & guiding them through our hiring processes while keeping them engaged & excited through to the offer stage. Your primary focus will be to flex across the organization & support teams including, but not limited to: Data, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Innovation + Operations, IT, Executive, Creative, + People Operations.
What youll do:
- Manage end to end hiring processes, including initial intake with hiring managers, resume review, attracting, sourcing + screening top talent, making recommendations to hiring managers & negotiating offers
- Flex across both the business verticals & tech verticals
- Ensure equitable hiring processes that reflect life at Daily Harvest by keeping DEI top of mind in everything you do, consistently making recommendations for improvement
- Create innovative programs, events, & campaigns to generate awareness & build candidate pipelines that align with recruitment goals
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to navigate seamlessly through the hiring process & ensure a thorough understanding of the requirements of each role
- Maintain strong networks of potential future talent
- Stay on top of industry trends to implement creative programs that set Daily Harvest apart
- Enhance Talent Acquisition team workflows, unlocking additional capabilities within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Optimize hiring processes & ensure that they are moving along quickly & efficiently
- Combine your expertise with data to constantly iterate + optimize hiring processes - at Daily Harvest we never settle until we achieve WOW
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience recruiting in a high-volume environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You think outside of the box when it comes to sourcing both active & passive candidates
- Youre a quick learner & excited by the opportunity to solve complex & ambiguous problems
- Youre data driven & able to report on numbers & drive toward goals
- You thrive when juggling multiple openings at one time
- Youve used at least one Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse experience a plus!
- A scrappy & creative thinker, youre an optimist
- Nothing gets past you - youre detail oriented & perceptive to a tee
- You communicate well, both on paper & in-person
- You love to learn & to flex into new spaces
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.