Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Manager, Quality Systems Compliance, you will take a hands-on approach & deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of quality. With the support of the quality analyst, you will map out & deliver the Quality system program at HelloFresh, effectively raising the bar on ingredient quality.
You will ...
- Support the implementation & maintenance of Quality Management System. Systems include: Document control, Supplier Management, Inspections, Non-conformance, Corrective Action, Complaint reporting, Training, & Dashboards
- Manage food safety & quality metrics for reporting & trending analysis to leadership
- Influence & drive continuous improvement initiatives across 5 distribution centers
- Promote a customer-first environment focused on delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Partner with Procurement, Operations & other departments to develop SOPs, process-based audits & KPIs that will drive standardization & improvement across all aspects of the company
- Results-oriented: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Strategic: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction
- Trusted Partner & Adviser: you're able to cultivate collaborative partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, & support
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) in Business, Supply Chain, or related; at minimum, high school diploma with no less than 4 years relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in Quality, Supply Chain, Vendor Management or Food Manufacturing
- 2+ years of specification management, document control, root cause & corrective action
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP, SQF, GMPs
- Quality or Ingredient Certifications a plus (ASQ, SQF, AIB etc.)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.), & Tableau
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.