The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
We are looking for a skilled Photo Expediter to join our photography team in our high volume fashion production studio.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ where employees receive the following: free shuttle from the local train station to the office, free or discounted lunch options three times per week, free bagels twice a week, on-site mini mart service for your convenience, & monthly free events with snacks & other giveaways!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull product from the copy area & bring it into the photo studio to be distributed
- Assist with the movement of physical product through the studio
- Bring rejected items to consignor returns
- Help ensure product moves through the pipeline
- Prepare product including stuffing bags & steaming clothing
- Help with general studio upkeep & cleaning
- Support the photographers to reach their quota based on business needs
- Work with the photo team to meet the end of month deadlines (overtime often required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high volume environment
- Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work quickly & effectively with very strong attention to detail
- Pro-active & able to show initiative
- Excellent timekeeping & ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Works well with deadlines & metrics
- Contributes & works well within teams
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Mandatory overtime is frequently required
- Scheduled Sunday through Tuesday
NICE TO HAVE
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.