Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senor Account Manger (12 month FTC), we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with UK Clients for a 12 month fixed term contract for maternity cover. In this role you would continue to promote & secure use of Visa Europe products & services.
Responsible for driving sales & development across the business in our UK market. By building deep partnerships with our client, opening up access & offering creative solutions with a strong focus on developing our UK client segment.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Ensure the retention of Visa's existing business with UK Clients & proactively develop incremental business streams
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume & strategic objectives
- Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
- Monitor & analyse the performance of client accounts, suggesting ways to develop existing business, improve performance & grow volume.
- Identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement & growth in line with the clients' business objectives & priorities
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing, products, merchant & acquirers innovation, operations & consulting are appropriately involved & informed about client opportunities & issues, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- Support in market development activities & initiatives to further Visa's objectives & targets in the market
- Support cross functional initiatives as required
- Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products & services & understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.