The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
As an HR Coordinator at Yext, you will be responsible for delivering HR operational/administrative support for assigned business units & will assist the HR team in every aspect of human resources at both a tactical & transactional level, with regards to on-boarding, employee engagement & recognition, employee development, communication of HR best practices, policies, & procedures.
The ideal candidate will strongly identify with our culture of being people-oriented, adaptable, & creative. Youll be perfection-driven & a powerhouse. One who is quick, thorough & takes ownership over anything on your plate. Youll leverage your Bring It On attitude to juggle a variety of projects & youll juggle them well. You're nimble & eager to grow. But most of all, you're excited to join a high-functioning team & together will strive to build the most amazing employee experience.
What Youll Do
- Manage coordination & execution of all aspects of employee on-boarding, including scheduling first day activities, new hire orientations, collecting & processing new hire paperwork, managing the background check process, administering Form I-9
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse & HRIS & ensure accuracy of the data
- Engage with the Recruiting Operations team to promote our awesome culture internally & externally
- Be an employee ambassador; assisting with employment verifications, answering general inquiries & proudly communicating the incentives of the company & initiatives of the HR team
- Provide exceptional support to fellow 'Yexters'; recruiters, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, & internal & external clients
- Be readily available to employees when they have questions & proactively check on employees if you anticipate them needing support
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program & policy knowledge to help employees perform at their best
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities to better leverage technology & help the HR team scale
What You Have
- A Bachelor's Degree or similar college level education
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant HR administrative/coordinator level experience
- Prior HRIS experience, Workday desired
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy & attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- A self-starter; one who raises their hand for new opportunities, loves learning & is eager to try new things
- One who thrives in a fast-paced environment & is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong belief in diversity, innovation, & making all employees feel welcome & included
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a true customer service orientation towards internal clients
- Discretion & sensitivity to confidential company & employee information
- Strong interest & discourse competence around technology
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.