Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We're looking for a Salesforce developer to join our CRM team in using Salesforce to drive sales & deliver exceptional service to all customers. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a service, sales & retail organization & the ability to build & execute on programs that drive superior sales results.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain & improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal & third party systems
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes & identify inefficiencies & opportunities for automation
- Design, develop & configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects & fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Share your knowledge & input for technical designs, project plans, deployments, & training documents to ensure Salesforce's adoption at Casper
- Stay current with emerging CRM andSalesforce.comsolutions & recommend innovations to the team
Our dream candidate is...
- Strong proficiency in object oriented programming (preferably 3+ years experience, a CS degree, or similar experience)
- Familiarity with git & CI/CD principles
- 2+ years working with Salesforce applications
- Proficiency in Apex programming, including but not limited to: controllers, triggers, batches, & test suites
- Experience developing lightning components using the lightning design system
- Understands & embraces the "clicks not code" philosophy
- Familiarity with third-party integration tools & managed packages
The syrup on your waffles
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you! And Summer Fridays.
- Paid 5 week sabbatical after you have been with Casper family 5 years.
- Generous Parental Leave.
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!