At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Senior Strategic Partner Manager who brings exceptional creative & analytical skills to launch, manage, & scale key platform partnerships. This person will be passionate about the way Lyft can work with technology partners & businesses to build valuable & differentiated experiences for riders & drivers.
As a member of this team, you will work closely with world-class Lyft product & engineering teams, collaborate with our broader partnerships team, & engage with some of the worlds most influential companies. These strategic partnerships spread across a number of verticals including payments, product integrations, & rewards & loyalty.
In addition, you will work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Legal, Finance, & Data Science teams to develop new growth opportunities, improve user experience, & make our partners successful.
- Identify, manage, & grow strategic opportunities that drive Lyfts strategy & inform our product & platform vision
- Foster win-win partnerships between Lyft & partner companies
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, PR, legal, finance & data science to establish go-to-market launch & execution of key programs
- Produce qualitative & quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, & share learnings & best practices
- Maintain active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business & technical issues & serving as an internal advocate
- Lead regular business reviews internally & externally with key executives & leadership
- Represent Lyft & partners at industry events
- 8+ years of business development/partnerships, strategy, and/or program management experience
- Strong understanding & interest in Lyft & competitive landscape
- Highly analytical, innovative thinker & data driven, but also a creative problem solver
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, & quickly build consensus with internal & external stakeholders
- Technical knowledge of product integrations
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Motivated & persistent personality
- Great sense of humor
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.