Location: New York, NY, OR Remote Option (**Open to working East Coast/EST hours)
Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired "ContentKing" - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is seeking a customer-centric, technical minded individual that is excited by analytics data, problem solving, & providing customers with excellent service. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses fantastic troubleshooting skills, is driven to help customers, & has the skills needed to manage & take on our customer integration process.
- Managing the integration & implementation of various technology platforms across several customers during Conductors onboarding process & beyond.
- Assisting customers with the configuration & integration of analytics technologies like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, & our Custom integration solution.
- Assisting customers with the integration of Conductor Live, Deepcrawl, ContentKing, Single Sign on (SSO), Task Managers, & other Conductor technologies.
- Working with customers through initial on-site implementations of Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Working hands-on with customer Adobe Analytics accounts to integrate with Conductor platform.
- Hosting client meetings to educate & troubleshoot integrations with analytics stakeholders.
- Ensuring data quality & metrics meet client expectations.
- Ownership of the integration process, knowledge, & process documentation associated with Conductor integrations.
- Ability to troubleshoot data quality issues between technology platforms & implement a solution
- Working closely with Onboarding team to ensure customers analytics data is populating within the Conductor platform.
- Working cross-functionally with team members from customer success, engineering, & product to improve our in-platform integration experience.
- Experience working in an Advertising Agency or SaaS environment.
- Past work experience in Data Analytics or Technology Integrations.
- Excellent organizational, written, & oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to highly technical.
- Excellent project management skills the ability to manage customer projects, timelines, & stay focused on team goals
- A true problem solver that loves a challenge
- Passion for customer service & technology
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, & follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate & document for further escalation
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, & Adobe Analytics
- At least 2 years experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.