Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a strategic, proactive, & metrics-driven account manager with a proven track record of success & ready to take Simple Sale to the next wave of growth. The Simple Sale Account Management team is responsible for sourcing, educating & onboarding new investors to the Simple Sale platform in order to enable every home seller the option to sell with simplicity, speed & certainty. You are passionate about & eager to transform the real estate industry & to be part of something awesome.
What You'll Do Here
You will use a data-driven approach to strategically identify top-performing investors across the nation in order to meet the unique needs of home sellers looking for a cash offer. You will provide guidance & position these investors for success as they build out their profiles, & remain a key point of contact throughout their HomeLight journey on coverage expansion, buy box optimization, & new offerings. The quality relationships that you build with these investors will ensure their continued contribution to the Simple Sale platform & positive outcomes for current & future home sellers. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to help Simple Sale identify & scale distribution of new strategic initiatives such as Simple Sale for Builders, Simple Sale for Agents, & Simple Sale Offer Management.
- 4+ years of account management and/or inside sales experience
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; Comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions
- Outstanding verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Exceptional poise & presence on the phone
- The ability to manage a pipeline of 50+ active deals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite & Salesforce/CRM
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions & regions
- Experience building out processes that enable team efficiencies
- A four-year college degree
- Bonus: Relevant real estate industry experience or worked at a successful marketplace startup