YouNow, a live streaming community of over 52 million registered users, is looking for a Market Manager for its German speaking market to join our team. We are a small team working on a cutting edge social video service that impacts millions of users & content creators & has the potential to alter the digital media landscape.
The Market Manager for the German Markets will lead a small team responsible for growing YouNows presence in Germany. This role is perfect for someone looking to leverage & enhance their skills in strategy, management, marketing & sales, communication, & relationship management. The role offers responsibility & growth opportunity for the right, ambitious candidate who seeks to hone his or her entrepreneurial talents.
- Set strategy to grow a thriving two-sided marketplace throughout Germany
- Identify, pitch, & onboard talented content creators in the social media space
- Maintain a top-class pool of talented German speaking broadcasters
- Identify revenue opportunities & work with internal product & content teams to fulfill YouNows potential in the marketplace
- Manage relationships with top revenue producers
- Seek out, synthesize, analyze, & act on quantitative & qualitative feedback to further improve growth opportunities & users experiences
- Deliver on daily, weekly & quarterly growth goals
- 4+ years of experience in a related field
- Native (preferred) or fluent (OK) in German, both speaking & writing
- MBA or equivalent professional experience
- Data-driven, goal-oriented, works with minimal supervision
- Salesforce, hubspot experience preferred
- Can identify strategic opportunities & execute on them
- Positive, energetic attitude; adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Knowledgeable about cultural trends & events in Germany
- Understands social media & influencer trends on YouTube, Instagram, & more
- Proven success in previous endeavors
- NYC or Philadelphia-based preferred, but will consider remote candidates
- Gives a sh*t
If you enjoy working with good people, solving hard problems, & making an impact, please apply to join our team.