Peloton is seeking a Senior Manager of Reverse Logistics manage an efficient reverse logistics network across Pelotons full suite of products, including bikes, tablets, accessories, & future product introductions.
The ideal candidate has excellent project management & communication skills, & the ability to manage effectively across teams & business functions.
- Define & implement improvements to enhance member experience related to repairs & returns & improve CSAT
- Design network architecture for reverse logistics operations, encompassing returns, repairs, refurbishment, & exchanges/swaps. The ideal candidate will be able to articulate the pros & cons of multiple potential network models, & provide a point-of-view on optimizing cost, customer service, & quality
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Hardware, Quality, Technology, & Planning, to establish & communicate clear SOPs, & build cross-functional buy-in
- Lead repair & return process for new product launches
- Plan enterprise technology integrations as necessary to manage inventory & material planning & tracking
- Define, track, & manage network performance against KPIs
- Responsible for end-to-end repair & return cost management
- 7+ years of professional supply chain & logistics experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a reverse logistics role
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage within a matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- A bias towards action, & exceptional follow-through
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis, & the ability to define & structure business problems within quantitative frameworks. An engineering background is a plus.
- Ability to organize time & resources effectively, determine priorities, & move work forward
- Desire to work in a fast-paced & rapidly-evolving environment, managing multiple work streams in parallel. Adaptability & comfort with change is critical
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.