Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
You will be a part of the CarGurus Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team.As a Financial Analyst, you will have experience in a fast-growing software company, & experience with reporting aggregation from multiple data sources. You will also contribute to budgeting, forecasting & reporting.
What You'll Do:
- Create management reporting on both an ad hoc & routine basis
- Analyze actual results vs. budgets/forecasts for the Development & Product organizations
- Ongoing management & updates to our forecasting system
- Provide analysis into monthly company performance
- Design & implement special financial analysis, i.e. business cases
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree
- 2 years of relevant experience, working in corporate FP&A & supporting functional business leaders
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Adaptive Insights experience preferred
- Experience in technology & SAAS is preferred
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Zuora experience is a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.