Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As a Named Accounts Customer Success Manager at Mode, you'll drive deep consultative engagement with our most strategic customers. By building exceptional relationships with each customer that you manage, you'll deliver value at all stages of the customer journey to drive business outcomes. If youre a proactive customer champion - passionate about solving problems, connecting customer value to growth, & advising customers - youll bring tremendous value to our customers & team!
What you'll do
- Be a Strategic Customer Partner: Expertly navigate customer stakeholders to drive consultative engagements to help customers get the most out of their data.
- Connect Customer Value to Growth: Build trusted partnerships with your customers to deliver value, earning our customers' business & partnering with sales to drive growth initiatives. Own retention & renewal outcomes.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity & thought leadership to our customers with industry expertise, knowledge, business acumen, & technical understanding of Modes platform.
- Collaborate to Solve Problems: Work cross-functionally with sales, support, solutions, product, & other organizations to optimize strategic account plans & resources to deliver on advanced customer needs with Mode.
What we look for
- Advanced experience in a customer-facing role managing complex stakeholders in strategic sales, customer success, or account management
- Ability to navigate complex organizations & drive mutual account plans
- Consultative experience working in depth with large accounts
- Track record of overachieving retention, adoption, & satisfaction goals
- Strong desire to learn & curiosity to understand how things work
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Experience working with data & analytics - education, industry, tools, or customers
- Alignment with Mode's values
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work schedules we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.