TouchBistro is seeking a proven, tactical & strategic Inside Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales Representatives who are tasked with growing our footprint within the restaurant & hospitality segment. This individual will lead a highly visible & motivated team that generates revenues & achieves individual, team & organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the sales strategy while providing definition & implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Supporting direct reports by participating & leading in client & prospect meetings
- Ongoing mentoring & development of the sales team, which includes recruiting, hiring & training new Sales Representatives on sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings & coaching on strategies to create pipeline & drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity & forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, & tracking the results
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor & management role, including 2+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transactional sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space a plus
- You are highly organized & able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Excellent presentation & listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Related Bachelor's degree
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.