ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel: A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG: The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing: A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino: Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet: A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US: The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of our CRM Applications team. In addition to being responsible for business analyses, you will be responsible for helping drive a world-class support organization by empowering the team with the tools, processes, & information they need to deepen customer relationships & deliver amazing results. In this role, you will lead enhancements to the fraud & payments core tooling to drive agent efficiency - as measured by handle times, case/interactions per hour, resolution time & first contact resolution rate. This role works directly with the project team & relevant stakeholders gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. You will be responsible for communicating with senior members of the Customer Operations Leadership team & stakeholders. In addition, you should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products, specifically Service Cloud.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Omnichannel, Amazon Connect, Salesforce Communities, Einstein Bots & Live Agent
- Build comprehensive business requirements documents for each Salesforce feature request
- Maintain & coordinate communication with the stakeholders, namely the fraud & payments teams, throughout each project.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather business & functional requirements for tool integration, by scoping, defining, & prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features & functionality.
- Understand & document requirements for configuring, testing & launching new integrations.
- Understand CRM requirements & Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency & break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architects & Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design & implementation.
- Develop, maintain & perform processes to continuously monitor data quality & integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator & functional managers to create training materials & documentation for Salesforce.com users & help train new end users on Salesforce.com & related applications.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- Drive cross-product consistency where possible for customer service processes
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 3 years Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements & other formal documentation
- Deep knowledge of call center operations, technologies, & customer support tools
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.