BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've become the fastest growing pet company & have shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world. We have also expanded to new areas including preventative health, & food. Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof!
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are looking for a rockstar Tech Recruiter to partner closely with our tech leaders to drive our high growth hiring plans. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the tech landscape, be a curious & innovative sourcer, passionate about candidate experience, & most importantly, love dogs.
- Be the technical expert on our recruiting team
- Partner closely with tech leaders on hiring & interviewing plans
- Build & maintain constant flow of tech candidates for roles across our four tech squads
- Research & map out the talent pool in the industry; ideate & execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, & community focused events.
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates & organizations.
- Manage & maintain ATS & candidate pipeline analytics; tracking for efficiency gaps & reporting for optimization.
- Assist with initiatives to highlight our unique engineering culture (i.e. LinkedIn posts, tech blog entries, community events, etc.)
- Practice expert closing practices
- 2+ years experience sourcing/recruiting tech candidates with a proven background of thoughtful sourcing techniques
- 3+ years working as a part of a team, & is a team player who thrives in a fast pace collaborative environment.
- Ability to laugh at yourself
- Loves dogs
Please note this is a temporary position with the possibility of transitioning into regular full time