Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion platform where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. Our mission is to redefine fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Were currently helping build one of the most dynamic & well-funded start-ups in the London tech scene. Sound like your thing?
As our community continues to grow, were looking for a Product Designer with a deep affiliation for user experience to help further improve the Depop experience across mobile & web platforms.
Our Product & Design teams help define the best digital environment for our users to enjoy Depop. As our product portfolio expands, providing a positive user experience is a core focus at Depop, with our passionate Designers bringing Depop to life.
You'll work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team & take ownership of planning, designing & finalising features/solutions from start to finish.
Our design team love to help each other become better at what they do through knowledge-sharing, attending events & writing blogs. So if you have a passion for the tech design world, you're in good company.
Learn more about design at Depop in our new blog: https://medium.com/depop-design
- Create designs & prototypes for web & mobile platforms in line with Product development, whilst ensuring design best practice
- Work on a variety of new & existing features to improve the design & usability of an item
- Devising & running design sprints for product & design teams
- Collaborate with the wider Depop team to live test usability of designs (ie, Customer Support)
- Liaise with other team members where necessary (devs, pms, marketing, etc.) to discuss timelines & progress of projects
- Sketching initial design ideas (whiteboard, sketch, flowchart, etc.)
- Producing final UI & specifications
- Design & support on testing & user research