Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed & disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the worlds first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Weve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories & home decor from over 650 designer partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members & employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
Our Product team is data-driven, experimental, iterative, & customer-obsessed. We're energized by defining new behavior in the rental ecosystem & are constantly looking for new ways to delight our customers.
About the Role:
Rent the Runway is looking for a Product Manager to join our supply chain operations team. You will build systems that drive scale & efficiency through our supply chain with a focus on warehouse automation, warehouse logistics & transportation management. Your work will directly impact our ability to scale our fulfillment network to match continuously expanding customer demand.
You will be our customers biggest advocate, & your roadmap will include both large scale, long-term initiatives backed by multi-million dollar investments, balanced with shorter term optimizations. Your attention to detail, relentless prioritization, & ability to design for scale in a changing business environment will make you successful in our results-oriented, collaborative environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead requirements & design for Rent the Runways next generation supply chain that increases speed & accuracy of delivery, lowers costs, & drives scale through an expanding network of fulfillment centers & stores
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, prioritized roadmaps, & product specifications that deliver customer benefits, enhance network capacity & achieve financial goals
- Ensure that systems & processes are positioned to scale for explosive growth
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, lead user acceptance testing, drive adoption, & communicate roadmaps across the organization
- Analyze data to drive product decisions, measure results, & deliver actionable insights that improve operations & the customer experience
- Champion operations across the organization through your detailed knowledge of our systems & processes
- Phase projects into attainable milestones & lead cross-functional teams to deliver incremental value
- Partner with rockstar engineering teams in a fast-paced, agile development process
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or related field; MBA a plus
- You possess demonstrated expertise in operations & systems required to fulfill eCommerce orders at scale
- You have an excellent understanding of how data can drive product insights with a strong proficiency in SQL
- You have a passion for disruption & have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You're a analytical thinker capable of breaking complex problems down to their constituent parts
- You're a Fearless leader & diligent communicator with the ability to drive results by rallying & focusing cross-functional teams & stakeholders
- You're passionate about eCommerce, mobile, logistics & operations
- You're comfortable with & energized by uncharted problems
- You're Flexible, able to adjust & change direction as the business environment & technology universe evolves
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.