Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics team & help us make the right decisions for the product, business, & marketing team. Our analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendations & use advanced technologies to process & report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists, & engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis, you will work directly with individuals both in New York & Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better & a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
You will be based in Paris or New York with English as your working language.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partner with business stakeholders such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, & more to understand business objectives & define key metrics
- Run complex analyses & build specific business intelligence dashboards in Tableau
- Write SQL & help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Work with data scientists to build complex statistical models to segment users & predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small & large decision
- Mentor & guide other team members
- Use advance technologies to process & report data
- You have 2+ years of working experience with SQL & relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
We're also looking for:
- Experience taking large data outputs & conducting critical analysis using Excel/Looker/whatever tool to derive business insights cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience communicating complex analyses, data-heavy insights & resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- Experience communicating directly with decision-makers & influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- Experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI or other similar tools & with multi-touch attribution models
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product & business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.