Who are we?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account which is why weve created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer & administer 401(k) plans. By combining the expertise of an advisor with the sophistication of a technology provider, weve modernized the retirement offering while removing traditional friction points. As a result, advisors get an easy button for expanding their business, employers get a cost effective solution without the administrative burden, & employees get a user friendly portal that helps them achieve their long term saving goals.
With backing from leading Fintech & Finserv investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $11 trillion 401(k) market. Our team believes in the mission weve set out to achieve & were working hard to get there. Were ambitious, honest, thoughtful, & fun. Oh, & were really good at ping pong.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the hunt for a dynamic, organized & driven individual to join our team as a Product Analyst within the Product Development group. The Product Development group is responsible for defining the product roadmap, crafting business & functional requirements & driving the development & delivery process for enhancements & upgrades to the Vestwell platform. The Product Analyst will focus on the coordination of the delivery of product enhancements from the requirements phase through user acceptance & production support. To accomplish this, the candidate must have a deep understanding of client & market needs & the ability to communicate with internal & external Development, Business & QA teams. The position requires the ability to balance client expectations, drive & coordinate resources to meet tight timelines, & keep the project scope in alignment with the overall platform vision.
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
- Work directly with clients, subject matter experts, development, QA & senior management to define test plans for both Quality Assurance & Business resources
- Conduct user testing to ensure satisfaction of development requirements, including providing formal sign-off of all enhancements prior to production releases
- Provide support to clients during User Acceptance Testing as part of onboarding process & subsequent product upgrades
- Work with on & off-shore team members to explain & document requirements
- Participate in Product design process & provide feedback on product requirements & applicable business use cases
- Provide guidance to Production Support team for issue investigation & resolution
- Assist in the coordination of release & patch processes including the alignment of development, QA & system admin resources