Data literacy is the ability to extract meaningful information from data. At HelloFresh we are investing in people analytical capabilities as part of our data strategy. Data literacy program aims to enable employees to put data in the center of decision making, achieving faster & more accurate data-informed business decisions & better business outcomes.
As a Senior Data Literacy Manager, you will oversee the creation & roll out of the Data Strategy in the field of Data Literacy & learning methodology. You will create, maintain & teach content around general data understanding, data analysis & effective data communication. You will source existing useful materials & create some on your own adopting it to the HelloFresh context. You will maintain the materials on a dedicated data literacy portal. You will also give live or video training, as well as expand the community by onboarding more trainers across the organisation.
What you'll do
- Source existing useful content related to general data understanding, analysis & visualisation
- Create & maintain content on your own, adopted to HelloFresh context (readings, videos, workshops, templates, checklists, etc.)
- Deliver workshops & train the trainers to scale the community of ambassadors
- Own & maintain the data literacy portal where all the resources are to live
- Combine resources into targeted learning paths to support structured & focused learning
- Facilitate data events, connect with internal or external speakers, grow internal data community
What you'll bring
- You are experienced in data related fields (business intelligence, analytics, data science)
- You are experienced with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- You are experienced working with relational databases & using SQL
- You enjoy enabling others by providing them hands-on support or teaching the best practices
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders in Berlin & our other offices around the world
- You are diligent & enjoy keeping things organized & well-documented
- You are proactive & have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English, both oral & written
- You have a great team spirit & would love being a community leader
- Experience with employee upskilling or educational activities is a plus
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build & release features & engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.