About the ompany:
EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. Where lenders see numbers, we see people. Our first product, Sell & Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase. We are the first company in the United States offering such a revolutionary & flexible program that puts consumers first. Weve invented something so simple & yet so powerful youll wonder why no one came up with it before. Closing our Series A, we are poised to expand to new markets, channels & programs!
About the opportunity:
EasyKnock is growing & will be making significant updates to its B2C presence. Were looking for a candidate to help us rapidly iterate on the current platform, participate in requirements & selection of potentially a new platform, & then help lead the charge in a highly personalized, targetable website.
- Expertise & production experience with a CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal or HubSpot
- Expertise in or strong knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries)
- Strong experience in various types of testing approaches & code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc.
- Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) & familiarity with the Node ecosystem
- Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS) & CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
- Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies
- A firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
- Knowledge & experience working in an Agile environment
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of accessibility design rules (a11y)
- Sharp eye for design & UI/UX
- Experience with Service Workers & Progressive Web Apps (Workbox, Lighthouse)
- Experience with containerization & cloud technologies
What you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits & generous PTO
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, & passionate