ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theaters, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
CREATIVE AT TODAYTIX GROUP
Our company is design-focused, & we strive for understanding & delivering a meaningful & delightful user experience. The creative team works across many types of creative initiatives at TodayTix Groupfrom our brand voice, B2B, B2C, emails, digital ads, social media, merchandising, out-of-home ads, web landing pages, & even events. We agonize over & take pride in crafting user-friendly & user-focused experiences. Thats where you come in: were looking for a diverse set of designers & copywriters of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, & specialties to join our growing Creative team.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly experienced designer to join our growing Creative team. Based in either London or NYC, you will own our brand design, take a business request from ideation to execution, & mentor other designers. This includes strategy, ideation, designing solutions, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, & collaborating with other talented designers, copywriters, project managers & business stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with the director, lead copywriter & project manager to define both long-term strategy & short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
- Collaborate with your project manager to ensure the deadlines of deliverables are met
- Maintain & evolve our new visual design system & brand voice while maintaining a deep understanding of theater curation
- Move fluidly between crafting outstanding visual solutions yourself, & art-directing the creative team
- Lead the design for campaigns, email, digital ads, out-of-home ads, social media as well as other marketing materials
- Partner closely with copywriters, & mentor more junior designers
- Collaborate with product designers to ensure the end-to-end user experience across product, merchandising & marketing
- Participate in design reviews & share your work regularly with the design & company leadership
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years of experience
- A strong foundation in graphic design, communication or other design-related fields
- A strong understanding of design systems & branding strategy with an ability to recognise & stay ahead of design trends in the industry
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities & meet deadlines
- Experience leading key aspects of a creative team, delegating work to designers at different levels, & assuring that projects of varying degrees of complexity are executed beautifully & delivered on time
- Strong user experience & copywriting sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity
- The desire to keep up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, & resources
- The ability to collaborate with other creatives, business owners, & executives to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- A passion for nurturing relationships, hiring & mentoring creatives, with the ability to use that rapport to align teams around a vision
- A keen understanding of local market creative & cultural nuances
- Experience with video, animation or sound design
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Performance marketing experience
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.