We are recruiting for a Corporate Account Executive to join our new team the UK
This is a unique career opportunity for an entrepreneurial & driven sales professional to play a key role in the launch & expansion of a global market leader in the UKI territory, leveraging Oktas existing customer based in the UKI, marketing programs, partner base & ISV & alliance relationships.
The Corporate Account Executive will develop strategies & sales tactics to generate pipeline & drive sales opportunities to produce repeatable & predictable bookings, while adhering to Oktas core value of always focusing on the success of our customers.
You will achieve this by conducting sales presentations & product demonstrations, often via a remote Web session, to prospective clients & will represent Okta in an effective & professional manner to best develop new clients. You will be comfortable positioning Okta at both the functional & business value level.
You are a strong team-player who is passionate about building effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (SEs, implementation consultants etc.), external business partners & customer contacts by exercising leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, & work in a positive & transparent way.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets by maintaining a high activity rate
- Develop & execute an actionable plan for assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build & manage a robust sales pipeline
- Qualify corporate level sales opportunities based on Oktas sales methodology to assess customer fit, establish requirements & agree success criteria
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and, in partnership with Oktas legal team, Master Service Agreement & Data Privacy Agreements
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption & create future upsell opportunities
- Form long-term relationships with resell & system integrators partners to extend Oktas market reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to drive customer happiness
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Passion for technology & how it can help organisations compete & thrive in the Digital Age
- Excited about the opportunity to be a founding member of the French arm of an exciting & fast-growing SaaS provider
- Demonstrated sales experience working for technology vendors selling to mid-sized enterprise solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of successful selling Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services in the French market
- Understanding of & experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on & API-based solutions is highly desirable
- Trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller & system integrator community
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Oktas processes
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.