We are searching for a Senior Associate, Communications & Culture to report into our Manager, Communications & Social Responsibility. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented communicator who will execute internal communications strategies, content & large scale events. S/he/they must be a team player who thrives in a very fast-paced environment, skilled at both creative thinking & tactical execution in the culture space.
- Execute an integrated internal communications & events strategy that aligns with Knotels business priorities & values to help shape employee engagement & culture
- Maintain Knotels internal events calendar globally, ensuring that all offices are well informed & have a cohesive employee experience
- Lead planning & managing Knotel internal events including town halls, lunch & learns, company retreats, etc.
- Assist in design, editing, & sourcing content for internal communication materials via company newsletters, intranet, emails, town halls, etc.
- Facilitate communications for all Knotel initiatives plans for large-scale change management projects including leadership transitions, process changes, reorganizations, office moves, etc.
- Partner with employees to help share key wins/milestones with the company as part of broader efforts to keep employees educated about our business
- Act as a culture carrier within our office - youll be a champion for all things Knotel!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in related communications and/or events role
- Ability to work long hours, managing pre & post-events
- Experience executing internal communications/events for a variety of stakeholders & audiences including Knotel HQ, Employee Resource Groups, & Knotel Culture Committee.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout & design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, as well as verbal presentation skills
- Experience with email marketing software preferred
- Ability to manage ambiguity & make the best decision based on the information available
- Event planning expert, with an eye towards the small details
- Must possess excellent organizational, planning & project management skills
- Thrives on getting things done both quickly & accurately
- Takes initiative & supports with all hands on deck
- Experience building processes that can be automated
- A team player with a can do attitude, with the ability to forge great relationships across the organization
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem-solving & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.