Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud platforms, hosting & security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. We are hiring an Account Executive to build & develop the sales pipeline in our Phoenix, Arizona market.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an outside B2B sales role focused on market penetration & building a client base. This position offers a highly competitive base salary, uncapped earning potential & commission & the opportunity to sell cutting edge, best of breed technology. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of their own sales success and achievements by way of exceeding sales quotas, & personal recognition through sales awards or acknowledgments.
We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center & Solutions Provider, a Top Workplace winner for the past five consecutive years, ranked among the Top 10 Managed Service Providers, VMware Americas Cloud Partner of the Year and we were selected as one of only ten other vendors in the United States positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided
- Partner with dedicated Lead Generation and Channel Partner Alliance team members to prospect & develop plans of action based on industry trends, client analysis & competitive landscap
- Proactively identify new prospects, set initial meetings & pursue sales opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Develop, prepare & deliver sales proposals, presentations & quotes on Expedient solutions & technology
- Assess & evaluate prospects needs & connect them with the tools, resources & data necessary to support & enhance their business
- Manage multiple prospects & client sales opportunities from qualification to close
- Nurture and grow the sales pipeline of new business, forecasting future sales & meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quota
- Experience selling solutions in an outside B2B market, in the technology arena
- Demonstrated success as a hunter & closer of new business; able to partner with Lead Generation & Channel Partner team to prospect new leads
- Knowledge of the latest product, market & industry trends & the ability to apply that knowledge to each prospects' unique business needs
- Bachelors degree or a minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce & Microsoft Office & other sales tool
- Familiarity with the greater Phoenix business market & IT community
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to actively listen & ask probing questions to better understand the prospects needs
- Superior sales, business development & client engagement skills
- Highly motivated sales professional able to drive business to meet/exceed goals
- Strong time-management skills, responsiveness & attention to detail
- Skilled in navigating complex business relationships & the ability to become a strategic advisor & thought leader for our prospects & clients
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We place a high value on learning & staying agile in the technology arena. We make education & training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training & tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match & a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team & individual success.
To apply please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isnt the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.