CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The CLEAR customer base is rapidly growing & we are looking for a well-rounded individual who amplifies our teams diverse work experience. The ideal candidate has strong verbal & written communication skills, loves helping customers, is task oriented, & loves solving problems. You have a penchant for providing white-glove service to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our customers. You are innately motivated & passionate about CLEARs overall vision & you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Handle day-to-day customer inquiries via phone, email, & chat using your best judgment & discretion for optimal solutions.
- Deliver service excellence while resolving escalated & sensitive issues via phone, email, & social media channels. Youll be empowered to determine the best course of action to protect the CLEAR brand & optimize our customer retention strategy.
- Work with the Customer Service team to spotlight & help problem solve customer experience pain points.
- When necessary, attend CLEAR events serving as the embodiment of CLEARs customer obsession
Who You Are:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent & 3 or more years of experience delivering exceptional customer service or customer success
- You have a hospitality mindset & high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above & beyond for your team & customers
- Youre willing & able to maintain a flexible schedule, particularly covering evenings & weekends, to help manage the changing volume of inbounding customer inquiries