At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring experienced senior financial analysts for its Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in helping build a financial foundation for a rapidly growing, recently public company. We are building the team with people who want to build, improve, & partner with multiple disciplines across the business.
- Own the monthly & quarter-end close process end-to-end for key spends, flagging any potential issues/risks through timely variance analysis
- Directly support various businesses & key stakeholders to provide world-class analysis, monthly & quarterly forecasting & reporting to stakeholders across the organization
- Maintain a deep understanding of our financial processes & refine them to scale with the growth of the company
- Manage & organize financial data to enable our team to move fast supporting the business as a whole
- Find the root cause & diagnose spend questions from leaders across the company
- Partner with the Accounting group to manage close timelines, process & reporting
- Prepare periodic financial business reviews, highlighting key areas of focus
- BA/BS with 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analytics in a fast-moving environment
- Expert in Excel, experience building complex formulas & manipulating large data sets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented & highly organized self starter with a drive to dig into complex problems
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to communicate & influence effectively across various departments
- A drive to understand the core issues along with determination to uncover the solution
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.