At Vimeo, we put the customer first. And we take the way we market to them very seriously. Were in search of a stellar, Facebook Ads (Meta Ads) B2B marketer who would like to further evolve their skills within the paid social discipline while making a measurable impact on our business. As Vimeos Sr. Paid Social Manager, you will support our Digital Media team & be responsible for owning, assisting the growth of, & optimization of Vimeos Facebook marketing campaigns. Supporting both the self-serve & Enterprise SaaS products.We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in the paid advertising landscape specific to Facebook Ads (Meta Ads) & general knowledge of other paid channels: paid search, CPM/CPC display, affiliate, etc. This individual should be inherently collaborative, able to manage multiple tasks & projects, & be obsessively organized when it comes to the small stuff.
You will own & be responsible for Facebook Ads (Meta) as an ad channel & be responsible for campaigns across Facebook/Instagram worldwide, & in 7 languages. This position directly ties to Vimeos overall growth & revenue goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing ad campaigns across social platforms, & delivering on KPIs.
What you'll do:
- Execute aspects of ad campaign fulfillment on Facebook Ads from ideation through to campaign launch
- Monitor campaigns to ensure full delivery, proper budget pacing & performance to benchmarks, communicating results internally
- Generate daily, weekly & monthly reporting for all major metrics, deriving actionable insights, to be shared with upper management
- Ensure account, campaign, & ad structures adhere to the latest best practices
- Assist with the localization process of our creative assets across 6 different languages
- Help to improve the marketing teams organizational processes around standardized documentation & shared campaign asset repository, as well as strategic development of creative initiatives (repurposing assets for new formats, developing new assets, etc.)
- Identify areas of improvement for process and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop of the latest trends, new ad formats/serving methodologies & nuances related to ad ops technologies & platforms
- Assist in developing monthly & quarterly testing agendas for managed channels to aid in improving overall performance & garner actionable learnings
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Minimum 4+ years working experience in a paid social capacity specifically - Brand Awareness & Direct Response experience a strong plus
- Expert knowledge & experience of using Facebook Ads Manager a must; proven experience trafficking campaigns, maintaining consistent QA process, setting budgets, knowledge of different ad formats, audience & placement targeting & custom audience solutions, & monitoring campaign performance
- Familiar with digital campaign bid types, metrics, & analysis including: CPM, CPC, CPA, & ROAS
- Experience running campaigns across other platforms such as LinkedIn, TikTok, SnapChat, or Reddit a plus
- Experience with campaign trafficking & ad tech revolving around social ad formats & objectives, conversion pixels, UTM tracking, etc.
- Preferably has some level of experience in demand generation & account-based marketing within B2B SaaS. Experience working with Salesforce data is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills a must (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Comfortable working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics & Tableau
- Knowledge of Doubleclick, Google Tag Manager & other tag management interfaces a plus but not required
- Ability to multitask, self-manage, & work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, & accountability
- Background in SaaS, B2B Enterprise, subscription, digital service, e-commerce, or agency is ideal
- Familiarity with video community and/or video production, a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000 to $132,500.
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs