In this role, youll report to our VP of Marketing & be tasked with the development & execution of fact-based, quantitatively-supported & insight-focused digital marketing strategies with a trained eye toward accelerating profitable customer growth while enhancing our brands equity.
The Director of Growth Marketing is a critical driver of the business with expertise in leveraging advanced digital lead-generation & customer acquisition plans across paid & organic marketing & harmonizing our marketing efforts to maximize LTV. Youll institute a metrics-driven, disciplined approach across the growth marketing team, with a laser-like focus on customer acquisition costs & ROI.
As advocates for artists everywhere, were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, & transparency in the workplace. Were trailblazers who arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What youll do:
- Serve as Growth SME, with strong capabilities around understanding CPA, Attribution, Cohort analysis, & LTV
- Build out our multi-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on customer acquisition & revenue growth through digital channels
- Youll own CRM strategy, vendor selection, implementation, segmentation & optimization
- Optimize the companys customer cross-channel acquisition efforts to maximize ROI, recognizing both the cross channel digital journeys & the financial implications of offers, lead/trial conversion rates, & attrition rates on acquisition costs & lifetime value
- Establish a quantitatively supported methodology for attribution modeling to ensure all marketing touch-points are appropriately valued
- Oversee the execution of performance-based media including SEO/SEM, social media, display, affiliate, mobile, & other customer acquisition initiatives
- Establish & report KPIs related to customer acquisition initiatives & appropriately allocate our customer acquisition resources against the highest value targets (based on short-term financial, long-term financial, & strategic considerations)
- Manage, recruit, develop & motivate a world-class team of digital marketing professionals to achieve these goals; creating a results-oriented & collaborative culture
What we're looking for:
- You have 5-7 years of previous growth marketing experience with an emphasis on performance & social marketing, ideally in recurring revenue businesses (subscription, SaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- You have previous experience in a rapidly scaling business where running multiple, simultaneous tests is critical to finding the most effective growth channels
- You understand the need for a robust lead-to-revenue framework & love analyzing multi-channel marketing strategies
- Youre data focused & strategic with experience across relevant channels with a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities. You know the landscape of digital channels & which ones to leverage to meet specific goals
- Youre an experienced demand generation marketer with a passion for developing & implementing growth strategies that produce active & engaged customers
- You have broad experience with top of funnel activities including SEO/SEM, social media, email, display, affiliate, mobile, & other lead generation initiatives
- You have experience vetting & implementing CRM systems & driving CRM strategy in a B2C environment
- You can distill complex data to communicate strategy, performance, & insights in a way that makes them easily digestible for your counterparts throughout the business
- You have a track record of success & can set the vision for the marketing team while also being a hands-on manager to deliver results
- You have overcome enough failures to avoid common pitfalls, yet embrace the art of experimentation & arent afraid to make mistakes
- You have a combination of both interpersonal & analytical skills. You can evaluate a wide-range of data & constantly improve the performance of our marketing investments
- You have a passion for everything digital & mobile, & thrive in an ever changing, highly demanding, dynamic environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.