This role is an exciting opportunity to define the future of mobile for the millions of individuals who use Dropbox to keep their personal lives organized & secure. You will play a crucial role in evolving the value of our mobile app for our most loyal customers, creating mobile-first experiences, making Dropbox the most trusted place for their photos & files.
In this role, you will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, & Marketers to understand users needs on mobile platforms & build tools that help people declutter their digital lives.
- You will work closely with research, product marketing, customer success, analytics, & users to deeply understand, document, analyze, & synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications
- You will collaborate with engineering & design teams to generate hypotheses, prototype, validate, & ship new products, including preparing product specifications, coordinating development activity, & tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will partner closely with product teams across Dropbox to align development with cross-platform initiatives & growth
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or relevant experience
- At least 5 years of experience launching successful products & features on mobile, preferably on multiple platforms.
- Strong ability to understand & communicate customer needs, & create products that solve them
- Proven ability to lead teams & work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze & use data to inform decisions
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)