We're looking for candidates with a strong engineering background looking to take on the challenges that accompany securing an open app platform that handles hundreds of billions of transactions annually.
We believe in an integrated approach to application security & that prevention is better than a cure. We also believe that communication skills & the ability to help others can amplify the impact of an engineer 10x. We take security very seriously & work very hard to include it throughout our software lifecycle from the design process all the way through how we operate the platform.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.