Sales Marketing Lead
The Sales Marketing Lead is directly responsible for building out RFP responses & proposal decks for the requests received by the Sales team. This person will be part of the Brand Partnerships team, & will work with various individuals across the organization to build out campaign-winning proposal decks & pitches.
The Sales Marketing Lead will own the proposal from ideation to submission, & will be responsible for all steps within the process of bringing an idea to fruition. This includes the ideation, internal conversations to develop the idea, building out the marketing collateral & supporting materials, presenting it to the sales team, & potentially helping pitch the idea.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing the development of all RFP responses, including:
- Ownership of idea writeup & positioning
- Internal vetting with key stakeholders (Branded Content, Media Planning, Production, Athlete Relations)
- Development of proposal decks that accurately answer challenges outlined in RFP & how The Players Tribune uniquely solves these business challenges
- Work closely with various internal teams, such as Sales, Branded Content, Media Planning, & editorial to develop winning responses to proposal requests
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience building proposal decks & marketing materials as they relate to RFP responses
- Strong writing & storytelling skills, with experience weaving in RFP language to create customized submissions
- Expertise at Keynote & PowerPoint
- Experience in sports is a plus