At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Compliance Team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry & enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you!
As the Associate Manager for Healthcare Compliance, you will engage in a variety of healthcare compliance related projects including working with cross-functional teams to assess compliance risks & deliver solutions. The role requires an understanding of healthcare compliance requirements including HIPAA privacy, Medicare & Medicaid regulations, healthcare fraud/waste/abuse prevention, regulatory audits & inquiries. In this role, you will report to Lyfts Director of Healthcare Compliance.
- Work with internal business partners to identify compliance gaps & devise remediation plans
- Manage healthcare compliance education programs for internal business partners
- Interface with background & exclusion screening teams to ensure requirements for healthcare workforce & vendors are met
- Participate in investigations of reported non-compliance related to healthcare
- Play a supporting role in healthcare audits & inquiries
- Recommend improvements to processes & controls & help stakeholders address risks identified
- Stay current on changing federal & state regulations impacting healthcare business operations
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years experience in a healthcare compliance role
- Healthcare Compliance training or certification preferred (i.e. CHC, CHPC)
- Experience in managing projects related to healthcare compliance such as audit responses, regulatory inquiry responses, compliance training, compliance regulatory implementations, & drafting policies & procedures
- Ability to lead teams or projects to accomplish compliance objectives
- Willingness to learn, collaborate, build relationships, & demonstrate flexibility to respond to evolving business needs & strategy
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.