ROSS Intelligence is looking for a Content Marketer who will be responsible for the planning, creating, & sharing of valuable content to attract & convert prospects into customers, & customers into repeat buyers.
You are a storyteller & a strategist! Some of the day to day tasks you will have ownership of include:
- Writing blogs, advertising copy, web copy etc.
- Developing plans to promote our content to reach the right audience
- Working with vendors to produce content
- Working on ROSS social media & finding new ways to engage our audience
- Developing email campaigns & nurture sequences
- Diving into data to measure success
Some things about you:
- You are hungry to learn about all things marketing
- You are an A+ communicator
- You have strong writing abilities
- You are creative, but use data to support your decisions
- You aren't afraid to experiment or suggest non-traditional ideas
- You enjoy playing Foosball (not required, but encouraged)
- At least 2 years experience working on content or a closely related field
- Experience creating content for the web
- Basic understanding of SEO & Keywords
- Great soft skills, ability to manage contractors
- Design skills are a plus, but not the focus of this role
About ROSS Intelligence
ROSS Intelligence, founded in 2015, is building technology to help everyone to obtain the best possible legal outcomes. ROSS's AI-powered legal research service is the fastest way for lawyers to find all the relevant law they need, enabling them to deliver excellent results to their clients. Today, ROSS is in use at the world's largest law firms, mid-size & boutique firms & solo practices.
We recognize that we cannot meaningfully change the legal ecosystem unless we embody the same values of diversity & creativity we wish to bring to it.
*Legal Authorization to work in Canada is required.