Peloton is looking for an Application Software leader who will be responsible for setting the strategy & execution of customer facing applications for our Connected Fitness products (1P) & partner devices (3P).
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the product road-map to fuel Pelotons double-digit growth & market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical & people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on technology advancements for Application & UI, ensuring automation & process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations, & building & leading a world class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create road-maps to help deliver on the company vision
- Communicate cross functionally to drive both engineering & product alignment
- Be both a technical Leader & people manager
- Grow the team & help shape processes & culture as the team & the company grows
- Champion engineering & operational excellence, establishing metrics & process for assessment & improvements
- 15+ years of experience on Android, IOS & Web application development, including 10+ years of hand-on technical management
- Experience shipping application software on Android & IOS devices & Web platforms
- Experience shipping application software in international markets
- Experience recruiting & managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.