Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Customer Success Organization with a Digital Experience Architect Team (DXA).
The focus of the Digital Experience Architect is to work closely with our customers to successfully operationalize Nexthink Solutions & ensuring our customers realize value from their investment in Nexthink. This role requires individuals with both strategic acumen & technical skillsets.
Working as a key player within the territory, the Digital Experience Architect is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Customer Success, Partner teams to understand sales & business priorities, & to align their activity with the needs of the local business. DXA will be responsible developing executive relationships with the CIO, CTO & business leaders within their assigned accounts
- Clearly understand the customers Key Success Imperatives & develop a Customers Success Plan to ensure effective operationalization of Nexthink & establish a roadmap to expand the utilization & drive value realization.
- Coordinate Nexthink Professional Services engagements with client delivery/implementation governance, establishing Executive Steering Committees.
- Develop relationships with the Nexthink account team to identify opportunities to expand Nexthink footprint.
- Leverage Nexthink resources to develop strategies to accelerate time to value.
- Customer advocate, championing initiatives, contributing thought leadership & consultative approach to guide the customer through their digital transformation.
- Identify & escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, work in collaboration with the Account Managers & Renewals Specialists
- Act as the voice of the customer & provide feedback to Nexthink's Product Management, R&D, Sales & Marketing teams
Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction measured my NPS scores, KPI & Key Success Imperatives achievement.
Consulting Experience 10 years plus in consulting companies focused on technology Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software enabled transformations
- Understanding of the issues & imperatives driving digital transformation across industry.
- Strong executive relationships with CIO, CTO, VP & business line leaders.
- Experience identifying Key Success Imperatives, business objectives & solving business challenges.
- Experience expanding offerings with client.
- Successful experience working closely with Account Managers, Sales, Presales Support, Solution Consultants, Product Line & Professional Services
- 3-5+ years large program & project management experience
Domain expertise on End-User Services at large enterprise scale:
- Workplace management including migrations
- Collaborative applications
- Network management
- Service Desk Support
- Experience developing Customer Success Plans.
- Strong customer facing skills, excellent verbal & written communication skills including the ability to lead/facilitate meetings & host webinars.
- Ability to drive complex situations for strategic customers
- Leadership, Get Things Done attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Very well structured & organized
- Curiosity & continuous learning ability
- Fluent in English (spoken & written).
- This role will require to travel up to 50%.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.